All Day You May is a 10:1:1 Ratio BCAA and recovery powder, delivering one of the most dynamic products on the supplement market today. ADYM is formulated to aid your muscle building and recovery efforts. Plus it’s packed with essential amino acids, Copmax, Beta-Alanine, Electrolytes and Joint Support.
AllDayYouMay builds on Rich Piana‘s philosophy that supplements should never take the place of quality food, but rather to be taken in addition to the food you eat to help you to keep growing toward your goal.
All Day You May has a complete amino acid profile of Branched-Chain Amino Acids, Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids, plus a Conditional Amino Acid Blend to cover ALL YOUR BASES.
- 10:1:1 Ratio BCAA’s ● Copmax and Beta-Alanine ● Plus Glutamine and Carnitine
THE 5% RUNDOWN:
- Protein helps in the process of repair, growth, and maintenance of muscle cells. Amino acids are known as “building blocks of protein,” available in two forms: Essential and Non-Essential. Non-Essential Amino Acids are produced naturally by the body, while Essential Amino Acids must be supplemented with a balanced diet.
- Leucine is an activator of the protein known as mTOR, which is involved in muscle protein synthesis – BUILDING MUSCLE. This has a positive impact on lean mass, endurance, and strength.
- AllDayYouMay has a 10:1:1 LEUCINE LOADED BCAA RATIO of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
- 1 Scoop of AllDayYouMay contains more Leucine than 5 large eggs.
- AllDayYouMay contains additional amino acids Isoleucine and Valine, playing a major role in promoting an anabolic (muscle-building) environment and preventing catabolism (breaking down tissue). This means more time spent training, and less time recovering from it.*
Supplement Facts may be different for each flavor
*FDA: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended for diagnosis, treatment, curing, or preventing any disease. Results may vary depending on the weight and life-style of the person taking the product.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.